• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
Home NFL Picks NFL Teams Carolina Panters

Carolina Panthers Point Spreads 2017

Carolina Panthers Roster

The Carolina Panthers are a professional American football team from the city of Charlotte, North Carolina. They are part of the NFC South of the National Football League (NFL). They play their home games at the Bank of America Stadium based in the city of Charlotte, North Carolina.

The team is valued at approximately $ 1 billion, according to Forbes magazine, 1 and is controlled by Jerry Richardson and his family; They own 48% of the franchise. The remaining 52% is in the hands of a group of 14 limited partners.

History

On December 15, 1987, businessman Jerry Richardson announced his offer to acquire an NFL expansion franchise in the Carolinas.

Originally from North Carolina, Richardson was a former catcher at the Baltimore Colts who had used his 1959 league championship cousin to co-found the Hardee's chain of restaurants; Later he would be chairman of TW Services. Richardson was inspired to seek an NFL franchise in the style of George Shinn, who had made a successful bid for an expansion team of the National Basketball Association (NBA) in Charlotte: Charlotte Hornets.

Richardson founded Richardson Sports, an association consisting of himself, his family, and a number of businessmen from North Carolina and South Carolina who were also recruited to be limited partners. Richardson observed four possible locations for a stadium, ultimately choosing the upper reaches of Charlotte. To highlight the demand for professional football in the Carolinas, Richardson Sports held several pre-season games around the area from 1989 to 1991. The first two were held at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, and at Kenan Memorial Stadium in Chapel Hill (both in North Carolina), while the third and final game was held at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina. Clashes were between existing NFL teams.

In 1991, the group formally filed an application to form the expansion team, and on October 26, 1993, the 28 owners of the NFL unanimously named Carolina Panthers as the 29th member of the NFL.

Bet Pro Football Betting Spreads

Bet Football Spreads online offers NFL football odds for Pre Season and Regular season, NFL betting basic information in order to succeed at online football gambling and NFL Pro Bowl Spreads. American Football and the National Football League (NFL) has become wildly popular as a betting sport.

This Great sport of football is not restricted only to Americans. Many eople around the globe like to bet on NFL. So do not get left on the side lines, get into the action with this years NFL and college football season. Get all the Up to date odds and lines with our Recommended sportsbooks and top gambling casinos.

Bet on Carolina Panthers Games

www.bookmaker.eu www.betdsi.eu www.betcris.com www.americascardroom.eu